How to auto upload the Twitter profile picture to promote your new products
Your Twitter profile picture defines your Twitter company – or personal – profile, so having a good one is necessary to make the best impression when people visit your profile.
Twitter is one of the best platform to choose if you’re going to start a content marketing strategy for your company. This social media is good especially for sharing your new products, services, or thoughts, and to reach a wider customer base, by reaching more prospects and leads.
You could have an ecommerce business, or a consulting one, and if this is the case, it’s good that your Twitter profile picture is updated constantly with your new products or services to showcase them. To optimize even more your Twitter profile, make sure to post constantly on it, publishing your blog posts, for example.
Auto update your Twitter profile picture with your new products
So you have your brand new Twitter profile, you started posting every day on it, and now you want to showcase your new products inside your Twitter profile picture.
There two ways that you can follow to do that:
- Manually update your Twitter profile picture when you add a new product on your ecommerce store, or on your website: this process requires two steps, and it’s time consuming;
- Automatically update your Twitter profile picture when you add a new product through your CMS on your ecommerce store or website: this process is automatic, and it saves you a lot of time.
Well, probably you’re looking for the second way, so to do it automatically in order to save time.
In this case you need two main things:
- A proper CMS that makes you able to manage your content and products in an easy way;
- A tool that makes you able to connect your CMS with your Twitter profile.
Getting everything in place
Codelia Headless CMS makes you able to do so. It supports Zapier integrations, and with Zapier it’s possible to connect it to your Twitter profile.
So from Codelia you’ll be able to manage your products on your ecommerce store or on your website, and once you’ll add a new product on it, the product will be displayed on your online experience, and its image will be automatically uploaded as new Twitter profile picture on your profile. You don’t have to take any other extra step.
Let’s follow the step by step process to do that, it doesn’t require technical knowledge since we’re going to create a NO CODE integration between your Codelia account and your Twitter profile through Zapier.
So, to do a quick recap you need:
Once you're ready with that, it's time to move forward in the process to auto upload your Twitter profile picture when you add a new product.
Auto update your Twitter profile image: the process explained
Step 1. Create a new element on Codelia
Products are elements. As first step you need to create a new element on Codelia to manage your products. Assign controls to your products element and model the content structure. You can add many controls - another way to call them is input fields - to have maximum flexibility in terms of content structure. You can also group your products based on category, characteristics and more. Copy the element ID that you can find above the table list for later.
Step 2. Generate an API token on Codelia
Open your site Settings & API page to create a new API token. Click on the generate button and Codelia will take care of it for you. Keep note of this token for later, you'll need this to connect Codelia with Zapier. Copy for later even the API endpoint that you see under the API token field.
Step 3. Sign up/Sign in on Zapier
If you don't have an account on Zapier, create one. Now it's the moment to create a new Zap:
- Inside the trigger step of new Zap creation select Codelia as app;
- Select New Single Element as event in the next dropdown;
- Connect your Codelia site by adding the site API token inside the next step. Visit the API knowledge base to know how the token works (no technical knowledge needed);
- Setup the site API Endpoint and the element ID inside the trigger step.
Now proceed to the action step:
- Select a specific social media or a social scheduling tool as App;
- Select Create Tweet - or the desired action - as event;
- Connect your Twitter profile;
- Setup the required extra options, if any;
- Publish the Zap.
Step 4. Add a new product on Codelia
It's the time to add a new product on your website. Once added, the new product will be visible on your website and your Twitter profile picture will be automatically updated with the product image.
Automate your Marketing
With Codelia and Zapier you can connect your CMS directly with 5000+ apps in order to auto perform many actions based on what you do on Codelia. These integrations are completely NO CODE and you don't need to touch any line of code to make them work.
Check out more integrations.Back to tutorials
This Is How Marketers Are Saving Thousands Thanks To Headless CMSs.Download Now